Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bless tech-friendly days

3 posters

Go down

Bless tech-friendly days Empty Bless tech-friendly days

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Roo was grateful for the days when her iPod worked. It meant that she could be off in her own little world while she was in the workout rooms. It also meant that she felt much more productive while exercising, because even sit-ups and crunches felt like epic action movie training montages when Five Finger Death Punch and Volbeat were blasting in your ears.

It also felt nice to be in workout clothes after spending the day bundled up in her favorite hoodie. She loved that thing, and it served as a security blanket while she was out and about in the castle and in town, but getting to the gym and taking off the hoodie felt like she was stepping out of her shell. Maybe it was because she was utterly comfortable in this part of the castle-- this was where she was transforming herself, bit by bit. Learning to defend herself and become stronger. Or just to let off steam. There was no need to bottle things up when you had half a dozen punching bags and (more often than not) one of the Baratoge twins to tussle with.

She was the only one in the workout rooms at the moment. Or at least she was the last time she looked around. It was still dinner time, technically, though that meant that Kazuo would be showing up sometime soon for his nightly pre-coma workout.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Jung Roojin

Back to top Go down

Bless tech-friendly days Empty Re: Bless tech-friendly days

Post by Abaddon Talbot Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Abs walked into the gym. He had been partnering up with Kazuo to help make him more buff and he honestly liked spending time with the bear-man. Sure he might make a fool of himself sometimes but most of the time it brought a laugh which was always nice.

He was wearing his normal work out attire, basketball shorts and a black well worn undershirt. He glanced around, not seeing Kazuo but seeing someone else entirely.

"Roo?" He had never seen his girlfriend without her baggy hoodie and he suspected that she had a nice body under that but. "daaaayyyuuummmn," he whispered under his breath. Seeing her in shorts, a sports bra and cami was very. . .well, eye opening? He almost dropped his workout bag but managed to save it as tossing it aside to go over to her. "Hey, Rookins."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Level : 3

Character Profile
Full Name: Abaddon Talbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Roo didn't immediately notice Abaddon's presence. She was focusing on getting to the end of her set of crunches, but she happened to glance in the mirrors lining the nearest wall and squeaked to find someone else right next to her. Her full-body flinch knocked one of the earbuds out of place and she blinked up at Abaddon for a long moment before a smile curled across her face.

"Oh hi!" Her eyes made a slow sweep of his form and her grin widened. "Are you... usually in here after dinner, Abs?" She looked around and stopped her music before winding the headphone wires around the ipod and setting it against the baseboard. Abaddon hadn't mentioned working out before, but Roo couldn't say it was an unpleasant surprise.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:00 pm

He chuckled when she flinched. "Awww, Rookins, is that any way to welcome your boyfriend." He bent down to kiss her cheek.

He shrugged at her question. "Eh, sometimes. I'm trying to work out more and Kazuo has volunteered to be my work out buddy. He isn't here yet though." His eyes couldn't help but glance her over again. "You never told me you like. . .you look. . .you look good." Really Abs? you get flustered and thats the best you could come up with. "I mean you hot!" He grumbled and ran a hand through his hair, realizing he was digging his own grave. "I mean! I haven't seen you without your hoodie so. . . yeah."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

"You hot...?" Kazuo repeated Abaddon's flustered tone with a amused grin and an arched eyebrow. He closed the door behind him and hitched his bag higher on his shoulder as he strode towards the locker rooms. "Way to flirt, son."
Kazuo
Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge

Character Profile
Full Name: Kazuo Baratoge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Roo raised her head towards the little smooch and tried really hard to not laugh at Abaddon's verbal fumble. She failed just as Kazuo made his entrance, and tried to muffle herself by burying her face in her folded arms.

"Have... Have you really not ever seen me without the hoodie, Abs?" That was probably an indication that she should wear it less. But it was hard to go without her security blanket. Especially during classes.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Abs spun around on his heels and grumbled at Kazuo. "Shuddup! I am normally much more swave than this." He sighed and ran his and through his hair again. "I mean she is dating me. One of the reasons being that I am smooth and make her blush." He looked over his shoulder, "Right, Rookins?"

He grumbled and sat next to her as he waited for Kazuo. "I normally see you around classes or around town at your work so I haven't seen you without it. Though it's been cold so I understand."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Roo gave a sagely nod as she turned to stretch out her legs. "Absolutely. Though I'll admit that it's pretty refreshing t' have you be the one sputterin' for once. Though I don't understand why."

She watched Kazuo disappear into the locker room and wondered if he was later than usual because he took the time to change from bear to human before making his way to the workout rooms. But then he wasn't wearing gym clothes. Maybe he had a presentation in class or something that he had to be human for. She shook her head, deciding not to worry about it, and leaned against Abaddon's side.

"It's chilly in classes, at least. But I should probably start to wean myself off of the hoodie before the weather starts warmin' up, otherwise it'll graft itself onto my skin or somethin'."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Kazuo stepped out of the locker rooms in the midst of raking his hair back. "Still a surprise y' ain't seen her without it, Abs. I'da thought you of all people'd be a little more attentive t'your girlfriend, eh?"

He picked up two ten-pound hand weights and brought them to the middle of the floor, where there was room to stretch out. "You wanna start with planks?"
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Abs made a puzzled face at Roo. "Really? You can't see why? Can you not see yourself and your cleavage??"

He turned towards Kazuo with a pretend aghast expression on his face. "Teady Bear, I am almost appauled at you! We are children! Yes, I may be a teenage young man with hormones and urges BUT my intentions with my Rookins are entirely pure. . . for the most part. . . like a solid 67% of the time."

He chuckled as he stood up and headed over to Kazuo to get into position. "Sure. Hey, Roo, watch me make a fool of myself and possibly die while operating a piece of equipment. It's fun!"
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Roo arched an eyebrow and looked down at herself before giving the neckline of her cami a sharp tug upwards. When she lifted her head again she was grinning, and there was a distinct rosy tint to her cheeks.

And then she burst into laughter, once again burying her face in her folded arms to muffle the fact that she was starting to squeak.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuo "Kuma-kun" Baratoge Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:30 pm

"At least your intentions are pure most of the time." Kazuo rolled his eyes and got into a pushup position, nodding for Abaddon to follow suit. He raised himself up on his elbows. "Back straight. We'll do thirty-second intervals for the first round, then forty-five. Then we'll add the weights."

He looked over at Roo and winked. "If y'see your boy here not keepin' his back straight, kick 'im over so he has to start again."
Kazuo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum