Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cozy Coffee Date

3 posters

Go down

Cozy Coffee Date Empty Cozy Coffee Date

Post by Diana Hawk Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Diana held the door open for Ellie as they headed into the Magic Bean, and drank in the warm, rich scents of seasonal drinks and pastries. There were few better ways to spend a chilly weekend afternoon than with a hot drink, a sweet treat and a good friend.
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Cozy Coffee Date Empty Re: Cozy Coffee Date

Post by Elliestraaeln Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Ellie breathed deep and beamed, wrapping her arm around Diana's as she stepped into the coffee shop. It had been a few days since last she left the castle, and when Diana suggested spending the afternoon together Ellie had jumped at the chance.

She looked up at the menu and contemplated a Rumplestiltskin latte before signing to her friend, What looks good to you?

Elliestraaeln
Elliestraaeln

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Hawk Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Diana read Ellie's hands, then glanced at the menu. After a moment she gently pulled out of Ellie's hold to sign back. I feel like a Seven Dwarfs tea today. How about you?
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliestraaeln Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm getting a Rumplestiltskin, I think. Ellie's lips formed a thoughtful moue before she added, Though the Hatter Tea is delicious.
Elliestraaeln
Elliestraaeln

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Hawk Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:59 pm

It is. I think I'll get that next time. There would always be a next time. Diana smiled at the barista as she stepped toward the counter, then glanced at Ellie. It was easier for the one who could speak to do the ordering.
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliestraaeln Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:06 pm

"May we have a Seven Dwarves tea and a Rumplestiltskin, please?" She passed over the money for both, before Diana could protest. "And two glass slippers."
Elliestraaeln
Elliestraaeln

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Hawk Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Diana had started to pull out her own wallet, but put it back when Ellie got her money across the counter first. She smiled and caught Ellie's eye again. Thank you.
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Emberlain Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:23 am

Peace stood behind the counter. He recognized both the healer (kinda hard to miss a dryad) and the older lycanthrope who was the music professor's wife. His normally poofy hair was tied up in a bun and held in place by a hat, though at least this place didn't make him wear a silly uniform.

"One Seven Dwarves, one Rumplestiltskin, pair of Glass Slippers." He hesitated for a moment over the keys before deciding to ring them up for only the one slipper and go ahead to grab things out of the pastry case in case they wanted to object. It seemed like the safer bet.

Peace Emberlain

Character Profile
Full Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Hawk Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Diana read his lips and nodded, smiling again. While the drinks were being made, she signed to Ellie, I do love the Briar Rose, but it's so much easier to just grow my own ingredients at home. My garden's full of roses anyway, I might as well make something tasty out of them as well as pretty.
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliestraaeln Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Ellie smiled at the barista and nodded her thanks.

To Diana, she shrugged. It's not just roses, though. You would have to play around with ingredients and, knowing this particular brew, possibly a bit of magic. She tipped her head. Though that does sound like a fun science experiment.
Elliestraaeln
Elliestraaeln

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Hawk Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Diana grinned. It does. Magic wouldn't be too hard, given I'm married to a mage. I'm sure Vincent would be thrilled to experiment with tea. What better way to combine three of his favorite things?
Diana Hawk
Diana Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum