Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 667: Roojin and Mollie's room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Room 667:  Roojin and Mollie's room - Page 2 Empty Re: Room 667: Roojin and Mollie's room

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Roo draped her arm around Mollie's shoulders. "You'll figure everythin' out. It'll just take a little time."

"I thought about it, but I was feeling really sore after I got back from the gym. So i took a bath instead." She grinned. "Kuma-kun was showing me different kinds of squats to build up leg and lower back strength--" she gave a thumbs-up and giggled-- "And he also told me that if I do 'em regularly that I'll have awesome thighs before too long."

She checked her phone. The time was quarter past two, which she relayed out loud for Mollie. She also had a text from Abaddon. Roo felt color rising in her cheeks again and quickly opened the message.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Jung Roojin

Back to top Go down

Room 667:  Roojin and Mollie's room - Page 2 Empty Re: Room 667: Roojin and Mollie's room

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Mollie glanced and saw the soft increase in glow around her friend's arura and she giggled. "Is it from Abaddon?" She moved to wrap her arms around Roo and rested her cheek on the other girl's shoulder.

She cooed, "I still need to meet Kuma. I've heard such wonderful things about him. I just hope I can comunicate with him if he is being a bear."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile
Full Name: Mollie Geist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:15 pm

"Hmm~." Roo nodded and typed out her reply with one hand while she tapped her fingers on Mollie's shoulder with the other. "He was asking if I worked on the ceiling stars, too."

"You could always wait for a day that he's human. Apparently, the shapeshifters in their family have their forced change on th' new moon, rather than th' full moon like werewolves usually do." She smirked. "He's more likely to be in the gym on those days as well. Keeps the fangirls away."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 pm

She smiled. "That's sweet of him to ask."

She moved away a bit, trying to be concious of a little bit of personal space. "Why would the gym keep the fangirls away? I would think it would make it worse. They would get to see him doing physical exhersion which i've heard is very attractive to most females."

She blinked a few times, contemplating before the question blurted out of her mouth. "Roo, am I pretty? I've never really thought of my appearance much but I want .. . " she trailed off and mumbled, "Never mind. That is kind of dumb anyway."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Roo looked at Mollie when she moved. "I'm sure they've been yelled at before for crowdin' the gym if they aren't exercising. And most of the weights are out of the door's view anyway-- they're at the back, an' the gym's kinda L-shaped..."

Her brow furrowed, then a new giggle bubbled out of her. "Mollie! Mollie, you are pretty. You literally look like an' antique doll. It's really cool, actually." She gave Mollie's shoulder and affectionate squeeze. "You want what? Nothin' leaves this room if we don't want it to. You can say anything."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 pm

She nodded slowly and nibbled on her lip. "I just. . . I want Taibhse to think I'm pretty. And he deserves the best, you know? I know all of my clothes are kind of. . .old and hand me downs. I need someone I can trust to help me look my best, I guess." Her face flushed and she couldn't help but feel a creeping sadness coming up her throat. It's not often that she was jealous of the people that could see but this was one of those times.

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 pm

"Older clothes and hand-me-downs don't mean nothin'. You wear them well. I'm not much one for fashion, but if you want any help with your wardrobe, I'm sure we can find someone to work with you. Us, I mean. Because o' course I'll be helping." Roo tapped Mollie's chin gently with her knuckles.

After a moment, she added, "Want me t' ask Taibhse what he thinks?"
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:52 pm

She smiled and gave Roo a tight squeeze. "Thank you, Roojin~. You are the best." She giggled at getting her chin tapped nuzzled into Roo's hand.

Her eyes widened at the mention of Taibhse and her cheeks flushed bright red. "I don't. . .I mean . . would that be bad?? what would you say??"

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 am

Roo shrugged. "I'd just ask him what he thinks. Probably mention that I thought you two were a cute couple."

She leaned her head back against the wall and rubbed her hands against her forearms. "He's a really good dude, Mollie. He'll take care of you."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollie Geist Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:03 am

She moved to fiddle with Boshaft in ther lap again and bit her lip. "I just don't want to rush him into anything." She took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled, trying to keep herself from getting flustered.

"I-if you want to ask him you can. I am very curious as to what he thinks, and I don't think I could ask him myself."

Mollie Geist

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2