Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploding balls of gas that cheesy couples stare at - roof top

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Exploding balls of gas that cheesy couples stare at - roof top - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploding balls of gas that cheesy couples stare at - roof top

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Roo folded her arms beneath her head, smirking. "I don't think I can be trusted to draw the comic, because you'll be rendered in full detail and I'll be a pile of hoodie wearing a blank mask with freckles on it. You will have fangirls for days, my friend."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Jung Roojin

Back to top Go down

Exploding balls of gas that cheesy couples stare at - roof top - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploding balls of gas that cheesy couples stare at - roof top

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:32 pm

He shrugged. "I see no problem with me having fan girls." He chuckled and poked her nose. "Why wouldn't you draw yourself in full detail too? I'm sure you would have fan boys and maybe fan girls. Whichever you prefer more. I don't think you realize that being randomly adorable is still adorable. The intent is not needed."

He stared into the sky. "Doesn't everything feel so small like this. That you're just staring at this mass of nothing that spheres of something float in."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Level : 3

Character Profile
Full Name: Abaddon Talbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:48 pm

"That is.. certainly a way to describe space." She watched his jaw (with his head tilted back she could not see his face) and had to fight back a chuckle.

She lay still for a long moment, content to just listen to him breathe, and the reached over to pick up a marshmallow from the little bag to nibble on. Afterwards she sat up, and with her free hand grabbed another marshmallow and shoved it down Abaddon's shirt.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:51 pm

He held his arms to his sides in a half shrug motion and blinked up at her. He half laughed and looked at the marshmallow in his shirt. "What was that even supposed to do?? I don't have cleavage to lose it in. Unless you are trying to give me boobs. If so, how dare you make me lopsided! I am beautifully symmetrical and I demand to stay that way."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Roo held her own marshmallow in her mouth and smirked. She grabbed another one, and carefully placed it in Abaddon's shirt alongside the first.

There, now he was even.

And then the door opened.
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolin Honghui Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Bolin leaned one shoulder against the doorframe as the heavy portal swung open, arms crossed, one eyebrow raised. He had been listening at the door for a few minutes, and was exercising preternatural ability to keep his face composed and disgruntled as he stared them down.

"You know you're not really allowed on the roof unless you're with a member of the faculty, right?" He tapped his fingers on his bicep and his gaze slid from Roo, who was just taking her hand out of Abaddon's shirt, to Abaddon, who--

Oh for the love of--

"Abaddon, your boobs are uneven. If this is some bizzare mating ritual, I must ask you to refrain from continuing. Also." He stood upright and walked towards them. "It's five minutes til curfew. If I had found you two any later, I would have to assign detention. And it's Fable's week to proctor."
Bolin Honghui
Bolin Honghui

Level : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:35 pm

He smiled and waved at his professor. "Boliiiin! Come join uuuus. And since you are now supervising us, which is so kind of you to volunteer for there is no way we can get into trouble."

He shimmied his marshmallows and pouted. "I told her that I had to look perfectly symmetrical and she failed me." His face fell a bit when he heard about Fable and shivered. He had done detention before but he definitely didn't want to do it with him. He stood and grumbled picking up the blankets, not bothering to take the sweets out of his shirt.

"How did you find us up here anyway, Bolin?" He smirked over his shoulder at his teacher. "Were you wanting to do some late night stargazing?"
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolin Honghui Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Bolin looked down his nose at Abaddon. His eyebrow rose higher. It was taking every ounce of his willpower to not smirk, or laugh, but he was determined not to show that he was amused, and he had taken years to perfect his poker face.

Then he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, an exasperated sigh escaping him. He thought he only had to expect this kind of sass from Kemekin. Clearly, he was wrong. "I was outside smoking and I heard your cackle, echoing down from above. Like a really aggressive message from the heavens."

He looked to Abaddon, then heard a clink and turned his gaze to Roo, who was picking up a big metal thermos and a bag of marshmallows. Her face was a shade of pink that put fairy princesses to shame."

"I don't know if I interrupted a date or what, but it's time to go back to your dorm rooms." He could guess, without too much effort, how Abaddon had found one of the hidden roof access doors. At the mention of stargazing, his expression softened a miniscule amount. He knew Roo well enough to figure that this had been done on her behalf.
Bolin Honghui
Bolin Honghui

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

He sighed and managed to get all of the blankets back into the duffle bag he had used to bring them up. ... Except for one. Oh well. He'll just have to carry it.

"Awwww, Shucks, Bolin, you calling my laughter Angelic. Raining down from the heavens. Why thank you." He smirked and put the bag over his shoulder. "If there's a rule somewhere about not flirting with your students I'll over look it, just for you." He winked playfully and went over to Roo to make sure she had gotten everything.

He gestured with one of his hands towards Bolin, "Go on and lead our way back into the dungeon of knowledge."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolin Honghui Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Bolin smacked the back of Abaddon's head as the lad passed him. He held the door open and nodded to the pair, waiting for them to walk ahead of him. "You two lead. I wouldn't want to give you the opportunity to elope while I'm not looking. Your comic book won't sell nearly as well if your adventures start off with one of the principals having to track you down using the trail of marshmallows falling out of your shirt."
Bolin Honghui
Bolin Honghui

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Abaddon grumbled but did as he was told. He went down the stairs and waited for Roo on the other end of the secret passage. "Bolin, you can be such a creeper. How long were you listening?"

He carefully wrapped an arm around Roo's waist to lead her back of the way to her dorm. He was greatfull for Bolin being there to keep him out of detention but he didn't want this to leave a bad impression on Roo.
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jung Roojin Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Roo nibbled on her sleeve, keeping her gaze down as she walked with Abaddon and heard Bolin rumble something about having waited behind the door for a few minutes before making an entrance.

"It was fun though, Abaddon," she mumbled, hugging the hot chocolate and marshmallows to her chest with her free arm. "Thank you, oppa. So much."
Jung Roojin
Jung Roojin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:22 pm

He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Don't mention it. You don't need to thank me. This was just for fun. And as long as you enjoyed it, I call it time well spent."

He mumbled something about if only there weren't nosey teachers ruining moods or something like that.
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolin Honghui Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm

"I don't know what sort of mood involves Roo putting marshmallows down you shirt, but I'm very glad I interrupted." Bolin allowed himself a smirk as he walked a few strides behind them. "Marshmallows are a gateway to Sin or something like that. We can't have you corrupting Miss Roojin with your sass and your jet-puffed dessert ingredients."
Bolin Honghui
Bolin Honghui

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Talbot Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Abaddon tried to hold back a laugh but ended up making a strange sound between a squeak and a snort. He blushed slightly and grumbled to make his manly return.

"If Marshmallows are the way to Sin then maybe I should include them in my diet more often."
Abaddon Talbot
Abaddon Talbot

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolin Honghui Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Bolin stared at him, one eyebrow twitching up into an arch as Roo slowed to a halt and curled up into a ball, squeaking with laughter.

"Abaddon," Bolin said, his voice even, "D'you see the effect the marshmallows are having or poor Roo? She's distraught to hear that you're submitting to the siren call of the marshmallows."

He knelt and patted Roo's shoulder. "I don't think I can in good conscience let you have a crush on him. He'll only bring you to ruin. And marshmallows."
Bolin Honghui
Bolin Honghui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum