Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress Relief - Music Room (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stress Relief - Music Room (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress Relief - Music Room (open)

Post by Liam Farrell Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 am

Liam nodded again. He didn't recognize those names, but that didn't really matter. A little hesitantly he reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "That's true. But it's better than nothing, isn't it?" He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say, but it was all he could think of. What could he say to that?
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief - Music Room (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress Relief - Music Room (open)

Post by Odette Cohen Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:15 am

"Mm." Odette breathed in through her nose and let it out as a sigh. Her gaze slid to the piano keys, and she suddenly felt very tired. She wished she had work today. Being at the Grotto always made her feel better. Or at least too distracted to brood.

"Have you had the chance to exp-plore the town much?"
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile
Full Name: Odette Renee Cohen

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Farrell Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 am

"A little," said Liam, grateful for the change of subject. "I've been to the Magic Bean a few times, poked around the Inkstone a bit, and I work at Deep Treble. S'where I got my cello. Employee discounts are amazing." He grinned. "And I've been meaning to look at the pet store. Anywhere else you'd recommend?"
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:33 am

Odette finally managed a quiet giggle. "The p-pet store is fun. Rudy works there."

She thought for a moment, then added, "I r-really like the comic store. And I work at the G-Grotto. It's a thrifty little c-collectibles place. Lots of antiques and hidden g-gems. You j-just have to explore a b-bit."
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Farrell Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Liam nodded, grinning. "I'll have to check those out, then. Maybe you could show me around the Grotto sometime? Or we could get drinks at the Magic Bean and make a day of exploring the town some weekend."
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Odette's eyes crinkled again. "I can d-do that. I usually h-have sundays off, and I can sh-show you around."
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Farrell Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Liam's grin widened, and a bit of heat rose to his cheeks. He hoped he wouldn't go as red as his favorite satin pajamas. "Sounds like a date, then. Does this coming Sunday work for you?"

Inside his head, Eve laughed. /That was smooth./
Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Odette nodded. "Sunday works for m-me, yes." She hooked her hair behind her ears and beamed. "Spending the d-day with you and Eve s-sounds fun."
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2