Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Dinner

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Dinner

Post by Odette Cohen Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:17 am

Odette held up her hands and couldn't hold back a rather nervous chuckle. "Don't worry about me, Baram, really! It d-doesn't happen very often. Some p-people enjoy my magic much more than I do, is all..."

The thought of Baram protecting her made warmth rise in her chest and she cleared her throat. "It's just a f-f-fix they're going for. Most of them only want to scare me."
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Level : 1

Character Profile
Full Name: Odette Renee Cohen

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:18 pm

"That's still not okay," Baram grumbled and he pulled Odette closer to wrap an arm around her. "You can't help or control what your power does and people scaring you for their own benefit is disgusting."

He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head. "I don't want to scare you but if you ever need my help, please promise you will tell me."
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile
Full Name: Baram Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Odette welcomed the sudden embrace and leaned readily against Baram's side. She couldn't keep her expression from warming into a big, melty smile, and managed to finally nod after his words got through to her suddenly much less capable brain.

"I promise," she mumbled, all the while swearing to herself to only bother Baram if it was an absolute emergency.
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:35 pm

He smiled with a soft sigh. "Good. I'm going to hold you to that, okay?" He was content to stay like this for a long while. Feeling Odette lean against him was nice. It somehow made him feel more like himself, like when he was goofing off with Baby. "Something about you just feels like home," he mumbled under his breath.

His cheeks flushed for a moment. "Um, oh. Have you heard from your Nana at all? I know you must miss her a lot."
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Odette blushed and turned her head to sneak a few nuzzles at his shoulder. "You did say before that your sister g-grew roses," she said, her voice a little muffled by Baramchest. She knew her scent must have something to do with it, and she was perfectly content with that.

She hummed, happy that he remembered. "I g-got a letter from her yesterday. She's in Spain, and she's b-been invited to visit a family of Dryads and l-learn a new kind of spell." She missed her nana terribly, but the woman's excitement could be felt from her handwriting, and it was contagious.
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 pm

He shrugged. "That might have a little bit to do with it."

He listened and smiled. "That's good that you've heard from her lately. Maybe you should ask her to bring you little trinkets from all her adventures so you have things to place around your room. Little memories, you know?"
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Odette giggled. "She usually does. I should show you my c-collection sometime. I have shelves f-full."

She stretched her arms around his middle to hug him. "I want you to m-meet my nana at some point. I th-think you would like her."
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:19 pm

He chuckled and gave her hair a soft ruffle, moving his hand down to cup her jaw. He couldn't help but beam down at her. "I woul love to see the collection of things that you have already and all of the stories behind them. I hope I do get to meet your Nana. Someone that has taught you how to be so kind must be a truely wonderful person as well."

He pondered for a moment trying to think about how he could make that happen. He was only allowed to go to class and the cafeteria unatteneded at the moment. "It might take me a while before I could go to your room and see all of them. Unless you wouldn't mind someone being with me. Maybe Baby or Asher." He smirked and couldn't help but chuckle. "The idea of Asher sitting in on us is kind of funny. I wonder if we could actually make him feel awkward. He's always so like serious and stoic around other students."
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:02 am

Odette tipped her head lightly into Baram's palm. "W-wouldn't bother me."

Her smile grew mischeivous again. "The way you say that m-makes it sound like a challenge. Should we ask Asher to ch-chaperone, then?"
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:10 am

He laughed. "I will do my best to persuade him. Even if he is supposed to be my teacher he's been a very close friend to me ever since they found me. He tries not to show it but he can be a big softie too. Especially when it comes to girls." He chuckled. "Cute and confident girls are like his one weakness."

He idly rubbed his thumb against Odette's cheek, giving her some gentle attention.
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odette Cohen Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:16 am

"Hmm. Should we try to find him one? Spend a day in t-town, convince him to chaperone. And then we n-nudge him t-towards any cute girls we see that exude c-confidence." She started to chuckle, and closed her eyes to enjoy the little touch. Her cheeks were starting to warm again and she was suddenly very aware that there were other people in the cafeteria, but she could not bring herself to move away. She was enjoying Baram's company far too much.
Odette Cohen
Odette Cohen

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baram Morgan Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:29 am

He moved his hand back to hold hers and shrugged. "Eh? Maybe. He's been hanging out in town a lot. He mentions a woman called Ms Ouelette. I can't tell if he likes her or just thinks of her as a friend."

He looked down at her. "I don't know if I would feel comfortable trying to nudge him towards girls. He can be so serious he might end up scaring any girl we throw at him away." He chuckled.
Baram Morgan
Baram Morgan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2