Dunehelden Academy: Version 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 619: Tebryn and Kazari's Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Room 619:  Tebryn and Kazari's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Room 619: Tebryn and Kazari's Room

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm

"I just enrolled this year." She frowned slightly. "One of Vero's? Like a foster kid?"
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Level : 1

Back to top Go down

Room 619:  Tebryn and Kazari's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Room 619: Tebryn and Kazari's Room

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Tebryn started to nod, then shrugged. "That's one way to put it. She kinda collected us. I'm dreading the day they make me bleach my hair so that we all match. Himmel, Sam, Blaise and Frog are all blonde."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile
Full Name: Il Tebryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Sarah blinked. "...Interesting. I haven't seen her much or spoken with her. Is she nice?"
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Tebryn tipped his head to one side and looked thoughtfully up at the ceiling.

"She's certainly not a tyrant or anything. And she's fair. And she makes sure we're taken care of." He made a face, very slightly. "Somehow 'nice' isn't quite the word for it, though. She's... she's very much a matron, rather than a mother. But not in a way that's bad. I much prefer being with Vero over being with my original family. I feel like Vero would do something if anything bad happened to us."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Sarah nodded slowly. "Well, that's something, at least. How did you two meet?"
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Tebryn's lips curled into a half smile.

"I was gifted. Bow and everything. My grandfather decided I would be more useful as decoration than successor and handed me off to an old friend of his."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Sarah blinked again and wrinkled her nose. "Some grandfather. Bet you're glad to be rid of him."
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Tebryn spread his hands palm up, in an eh, what can you do? gesture.

"I haven't had to deal with him much. Veronique usually makes sure to let me know when he'll be around, so I can be gone."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:22 pm

"Well, that's good. Mind if I ask why you're here otherwise? Like, what's your power?" Everyone seemed to have at least one.
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Tebryn scratched behind his ear and looked away. "I'm an incubus. Or at least that's what my pedigree says."

He grumbled something under his breath, then added, "Something was noted wrong on my paperwork, though. Which is how I ended up with Kazari as a roommate." He jerked his head towards the lump of blanket-covered werebear on the floor.
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Sarah frowned. "Seems like it. Makes me wonder how they misgendered you if they also said you're an incubus. I thought those were always male. Succubi are the female ones." She paused, and then her curiosity got the better of her. "How do you, uh... feed here?"
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:20 pm

"My theory is that Veronique thought it was funny."

His ears started to turn pink again. "I try not to."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm

"So, what, you starve yourself? Or do you eat actual food too?" Realizing her ignorance felt kind of irritating, but hey, at least she had the opportunity to learn more.
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:45 pm

"I eat actual food, and it works fine for the most part." Tebryn blinked a few times. "My body is able to physically function, but it's my magic that suffers the most without feeding. And I just feel... tired. All the time."

He glanced over at Kazari and grumbled.
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"Ohhh. Gotcha. Better than nothing, I guess." She followed Tebryn's gaze back to Kazari. "Think we should leave her to sleep in peace? When do you think she'll wake up?"
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Tebryn's brow furrowed. He nodded.

"She can sleep through damn near anything. But it is a little awkward talking while she's asleep." He looked at Sarah and offered her a light smile. "There's no telling how long she'll be out. Usually it's just for a few hours, but I have no idea how long she was in the hallway."
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:00 am

Sarah nodded, folding her arms and tilting her head to one side. "Also true. Shall we, then?" She glanced toward the door. "I don't have anywhere to be for a while yet, maybe we can take a walk and come back to check on her in a bit."
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Tebryn Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:12 am

Tebryn stood and adjusted the hem of his shirt. "Yes. I could actually use a snack. Kazari... isn't light." He actually chuckled under his breath as he led Sarah out of the room. "Rhythan was talking about dried fruit this morning. Think he has pineapple or raspberries?"
Il Tebryn
Il Tebryn

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sternberg Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:18 am

Sarah smiled as she followed him out. "I dunno, but those sound interesting. Never had dried raspberries before. Dried mango and kiwi are good, though."
Sarah Sternberg
Sarah Sternberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2